Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

(Peanut butter cup cookies on the left)

I remember eating these cookies for the first time my sophomore year of college when my friend Laney lived across the hall. Luckily for me, she was one of my roommates fall term of junior year and she shared the recipe with me. You will be amazed at how easy these cookies are, and what rave reviews you will receive. Don't reveal how easy they are to make or you will ruin the secret. :)

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Ingredients:
Chocolate chip cookie dough (Store bought break and bake is the easiest, but you can make your own too)
Mini peanut butter cups (Reeses are the best)
Mini cupcake liners

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Line the mini-cupcake pans with the paper liners
3. If using the break and bake dough, cut all the squares in half to total 48 cookies (I've determined this makes the perfect amount of cookie; I think Nestle makes a mini sized break and bake, and if you are using that then don't cut in half)
4. Roll the dough squares into a small ball and place one into each liner; make a thumbprint on the cookie dough, slightly pressing down into the liner
5. Bake cookies for about 10 minutes...try not to overbake
6. While the cookies bake, unwrap the mini peanut butter cups
7. Once the cookies come out of the oven, press a peanut butter cup down into the middle of each cookie
8. Cool and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment